At the root of this declaration was my determination to write more often and to do so more publicly. I’m still working on both of those things, so it was a sweet affirmation of progress to receive the Liebster Award. Thank you Kizzy.
As a recipient of this award, there are a few things I must do:
- Link back to the original blogger who gave me the award. Check.
- Share my five picks for the Liebster and let them know via a comment in their blog. Check.
- Post the award on my blog. Check.
- Enjoy the love of some of the most supportive people on the Internet. Yay!
Liebster, a German term, seems to mean beloved, friend, dearest, favorite, and other words that relate to something treasured. What a beautiful sentiment. It’s encouragement to bloggers who have fewer than 200 readers. I’m honored to pay it forward!
Here are some of my favorite blogs. I don’t know how many people subscribe, but I think many more should. These women push and clarify my thinking, inspire me, or just happily share in this journey called life. Please visit them and enjoy!
- Giving Thought | Giving Sight
- Sojourner’s Truth
- Hana Riaz
- Queer, Gifted & Black
- The B(e)-Girl Manifesta