So an interesting thing happened. I wrote every day in August to build a writing habit. Even though it was difficult, and some days I composed opening lines with a begrudging heart, it seems the habit part stuck. It’s the 6th of September. Purposely, I have not made any attempt to write each day, but my silence has been instructive. I miss writing.
I won’t promise daily posts, although I do plan to hang around this space a bit more regularly. Hope you will, too.
Trying something new this month, thanks to a suggestion from Joshunda. In case you missed them, here were the top five posts from August:
- How do you persevere in challenging times? That’s the heart of sustaining faith.
- Giving yourself permission to take up space is no easy feat, but it’s worth it.
- Seems I had a lot to say about continuing when daily life seems hard. Sure, acknowledge the hardships, but don’t stop there.
- Lots of people have pets and pet allergies, including me. But I love my Missy anyway.
- Love is revolutionary act. What or who can you change if you start from love?